Volatility Illuminated: Nominated Best Forex Book of 2010 by FXStreet.com
Please cast your vote at:
“FXstreet.com will organize its first edition of the Forex Best Awards which will highlight the best content and experts of the Forex English-speaking market in 2010.
The nominees have been selected by the FXstreet.com contents team for their quality and popularity on the website. Twelve categories and a total of more than 35 pieces of content as well as 60 different contributors have been chosen. The vote for the best of each category will be given to FXstreet.com’s users.
The survey will be available on FXstreet.com website on a bar at the top of every page of fxstreet.com.
Votes will be open from February 5th, 2011 until February 16th. Participants can choose only one nominee by category and can decide to skip some categories if they wish. Results will be announced mid-February. “
8. Best Book
- “Essentials of Technical Analysis for Financial Markets” by James Chen
- “Forex Analysis and Trading” by T. J. Marta & Joseph Brusuelas
- “The Ed Ponsi Forex Playbook” by Ed Ponsi
- “The FX Bootcamp Guide” by Wayne McDonell
- “Bird Watching in Lion Country Edition 2010” by Dirk du Toît
- “Volatility Illuminated” by Mark Whistler
- “Making Money in Forex” by Ryan O’Keefe
If link to vote does not open, please cut and paste the below link into your browser:
Thanks so much for all of your support,